Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When Wednesday Is Monday

Well, we are back from two glorious weeks of vacation up on Lake Michigan which involved cold waters. tons of sun, building in the sand, grilling, Michigan wine (don't laugh they are getting it down), family, late night cards, and an amazing lack of stress. Got some music listening in which I will write about soon, although not a lot of new stuff as our annual beach vacation tends to be about listening to waves and talking with family more than anything.

Tomorrow is back to the coal mine which I have been gleefully ignoring--including email, which might be the best vacation gift of all. As a matter of fact, it was pretty much a screen free trip all around and I am not looking forward to the e-deluge that awaits me.

So tomorrow is Wednesday, but it is in fact, my Monday. So here is a little Elvis to usher in my "week".


No comments: